Friday, October 08, 2004

Yesterday

Had my 1st driving lessons since my tp.
Im doing fine.
Hope i can pass on the 5th Nov. *cross fingers

Went over to mummy's house.
Had dinner with her, bitch a little and headed home.
My mum is the best.
She's my mum, my buddy, my love, my support, my everything.
I love you mummy. =)

-

Went down to TMC in the noon with jes.
The cost fee is too exp.
With the current financial problem we're havin.
I cant do anything but postpone my studies.
Im disappointed.
I know mummy wasnt feeling good too.
She doesnt wanna disappoint me.
She want the best for me.
But for now, we cant do anything bout it.
Im gonna get a proper job and work.
Yes, no doubts.
Im gonna work hard and save money.

Seriously, my mood is f***.
Im pmsing. DARN IT.

We just dont feel right.
We're both in bad mood.
We ended up quarrelling.
Him turning his back on me.
Me asking him to get a better gf.
I know my attitude problem sux.
Hello.. THIS IS ME.
I know you've got lots in your mind.
Me too. Who doesnt.
I wouldnt have thrown my attitude at you for nothing.

You just dont understand me.
You dunno what i want.
You say things that shouldnt be said.
You leave at the wrong time.
You hurt me without knowing why.
You...

If you hug me real tight just now.
If you never let go of my hands.
If you say you love me.
If you say you wil support me no matter wat i do.
If you ask me not to give up.
If you kiss me.
If you cuddle me in that arms of yours.
If you understand me a little better.
If you...

Some words are of anger.
Some words are not true.
Some words are sincere.
Some words are truthful.
Some words are with faith.
Some things are meant to be said.
Some are meant to be understood.
Some...

Im sorry for the things i've done.

Quoted from Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me
So if you're feelin' lonely don't
You're the only one I ever want
I only wanna make it good
So if I love ya a little more than I should
Please forgive me - I know not what I do
Please forgive me - I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me - this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me - if I need ya like I do
Please believe me - every word I say is true
Please forgive me - I can't stop loving you

he loves me, he loves me not
10/08/2004 03:12:00 AM